- Internet for navigation information and entertainment.
- Wi-Fi-Connect: connect to the Wi-Fi of the Marina or via a hotspot on your phone.
- 4G-Connect: with CrewFellow eSim. On inland waterways and along the coast.
- Dongle-Connect: Use your own provider's SIM or a family SIM with the certified CrewFellow 4G/LTE-dongle.
- MiFi-Connect: Using a MiFi router or USB dongle.
- Iridium-Connect: Connecting to WiFi-Connect to an Iridium Go satellite sender/receiver.
- Board-WiFi: Internet access for your crew and guests
- NMEA and SeaTalk: reading sensors.
- Signal K: making sensors universally available (open-source).
- CrewFellow-sensors: GNSS, air pressure, movement, compass.
- Up-to-date information on locks, bridges, ports and buoy positioning (markers).
- Global basic maps, filled in with detailed maps at pier level.
- Satellite overview of current location and marina's.
- Points of interest in the area.
- Current weather and traffic information.
- Placing and shifting way-points.
- Active markers with practical information.
- Buoys made clearly visible with light characters.
- Layers: projects information onto the map.
- Create your own dashboard/plotter.
- Multiple maps, in combination with your instruments on one screen.
- Depth information.
- Connect to your boat remotely.
- Boat monitoring: join the boat remotely.
- Boat monitoring: location, movement, sensors, cameras.
- Remote diagnosis with the eSim.
- Upload and download information from your home.
- Navigation information is available offline.
- Spacious internal storage (64, 128 or 256 GB).
- Water-tight housing and connectors.
- Highly energy-efficient. Double feed (on-board network and USB powerpack).
- Crew lists and board documentation.
- Inland waterways police regulations available offline.
- Man Overboard (MOB).
- Anchor alarm.
- Information and emergency services.
- Quickly available to the crew.
- AIS in the map (provided that an AIS receiver is present).
- Internet AIS (IAIS).
- Modular software, including support.
- Reliable sources: information from websites of official institutions.
- Third-party software.
- Add, edit or complete information yourself.
- Share information with other CrewFellow-users.
- Open source elements, such as SignalK and OpenLayers.
- Open information such as OpenSeaMap and OpenStreetMap.
- Portal: accessible via different browsers (Chrome and Safari recommended).
- Available on any device with a browser: laptop, tablet, smartphone, smartwatch, or e-reader.
- Support of third-party equipment, such as the SailRacer InkDisplay.